Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Five or Six Free Software Applications for Macs

I am not a Mac person (yes, Janine, I like my tablet PC) but I know some of my readers are. Most of the software offers (in fact, almost all) I see are for PC applications, but here is an offer of five free applications for Mac users. And if more than 500,000 people register for them, a sixth one will be unlocked for everyone to use too.

The offer is from MacHeist, and their nanoBundle includes ShoveBox, WriteRoom, Twitterrific, TinyGrab, Horde of Orcs. Mariner Write is the sixth application. The offer expires November 11th.

To check it out and download these, click here.

No comments: