Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free Music Sampler from Some Top Names in Recording History

Adding music to your mp3 collection for free is always a nice deal, and when the music is from some of the great stars it's even more fun. Right now amazon.com is offering a free Golden Voices five-track sampler from some of the greatest names in recording history.

The tracks include:
- I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine, Dean Martin
- Goodnight My Love, Ella Fitzgerald
- La Vie En Rose, Edith Piaf
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes, Eartha Kitt
- All of Me, Billie Holiday

Is that an all-star line-up, or what? Click the link below to get your download.

No comments: