Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, October 9, 2009

Ten Free Pregnancy Test and/or Ovulation Test Kits

I am not at the point of my life where I would be looking for these, but some of my blog readers may. Sacred Heart Mission is offering to send pregnancy tests and ovulation tests completely free of charge. You may select up to ten kits and you cna pick how many of each you want. You could get all ten of either pregnancy or ovulation, five of each, two ovulation and eight pregnancy, etc.

Sacred Heart Mission is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of pregnant mothers and their babies through charitable giving.

To check it out and request your kits, click this link.

No comments: