Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, November 30, 2009

Today, 11/30: Ultimate iSmart Electronic Massager $9.99 Plus Shipping

Today's deal from Daily Steals is something they've had in the past, and the price today is lower than before. I have bought this unit and it works as billed. Today's deal is for an Ultimate iSmart Electronic Massager, and they now have it for $9.99 (plus shipping of $5.99). They show a retail of $99.99 which seems steep to me, but I would guess this would typically be found in the $25-$35 range.

This personal massager penetrates your targeted muscle groups through electronic muscle stimulation (similar to high priced physical trainers and physical therapists). You can adjust intensity levels to give you full control over the strength of your personal massager.

To check it out, click the link below.

Daily Steals.com 120x60 Banner

No comments: