Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Free Tea Sample the Week of Your Birthday

You can get a free heart-shaped tea sample sent to you the week of your birthday, courtesy of The Tea Set - New York. It's a nice birthday treat you'll be able to savor.

Their teas are organic-certified, Fair-trade-certified when possible, Kosher-certified, and selected from the best teas in the world.

To request your sample for your birthday week, click here. In addition to contact information and date of birth, the form has a field for 'description.' It's unclear what they need here, so I placed a request for the type of tea I'd like to get.

No comments: