Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Free Sample Kit of Dinovite® for Dogs (and Maybe Cats Too)

Well, I couldn't have a free item for cats without finding one for dogs too, could I? Here is a free sample of Dinovite®. The claim it will help end itching, scratching and shedding like crazy.

Dinovite® makes shampoos, supplements and treats for dogs, and for cats. The site doesn't indicate what the sample will be, so it may include one or several types of products.

Although the site does show feline products, much of the illustration is geared toward dogs, so the sample may be for dogs and not cats.

To get your free sample, click here.

No comments: