Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, August 14, 2009

Free Sample of Emergen-C® Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix

Here's a sample I can recommend since my wife and I have used Emergen-C® for some time. We keep their powdered mix (tangerine flavor is the one we like) of their 1000 mg Vitamin-C fizzy-drink packets around the house. They're great if you feel the first sign of a cold coming on, or when you feel a little sluggish or low-energy.

Walmart on-line is sending you two samples just for the asking -- first, an Emergen-C® multi-vitamin in a fizzy-drink packet. This one is flavored like cherry-pomegranate. The second one is a Vitamin-C mix like the one I described above, this version called Emergen-C Pink® lemonade.

Hey, it doesn't cost anything to try, and if you find they can help you stay in better health, that's all the better. To request your samples, click here. The sample request is on the lower part of the page on the right.

No comments: