Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Essential Disney Love Song Collection

If you enjoy the beloved tales made by Disney and want to hear some of their best love songs on your iPod, Zune or other MP3 player, you might want to head over to Amazon quickly. Right now they have dropped the price on The Essential Disney Love Songs, with 18 tracks, down to just $2.99.

It features:
1. When You Wish Upon a Star - Craig Toungate
2. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Craig Toungate
3. True Love's Kiss - Amy Adams
4. Bella Notte - Joe York
5. Kiss the Girl - Samuel E. Wright
6. So This Is Love - Joe York
7. Once Upon a Dream - Joe York
8. A Whole New World - Brad Kane
9. Something There - Angela Lansbury
10. One Dance Jodi Benson
11. Baby Mine - Paige Morehead
12. I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Chris Martin
13. If I Never Knew You - End Title - Jon Secada
14. You'll Be In My Heart - Rolan
15. I Wonder - Leslie French
16. My Gift Is You - Various
17. Beauty and the Beast - Angela Lansbury
18. Stay Awake - Karen Taylor-Good

To check it out, hear previews and order, click the link below.

No comments: