Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Diana Krall "Look of Love" MP3 Album Download $1.99

If you like jazz vocalists in general or Diana Krall in particular (my cousin in Paris is a big fan), Amazon.com is currently offering an MP3 download of an entire album for $1.99. The album is "The Look of Love," and this low price gives you a savings of $7.91 from the cost of buying the tracks individually.

The tracks are:
- 'S Wonderful
- Love Letters
- I Remember You
- Cry Me a River
- Besame Mucho
- The Night We Called It a Day
- Dancing in the Dark
- I Get Along Without You Very Well
- The Look of Love
- Maybe You'll Be There

When Amazon does this, the price only stays down for a couple of days at most, so if you want to add some Diana Krall to your iPod, Zune or other MP3 Player, click on the link below for more info.

No comments: