Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Buy One Entrée Get Second Half-Price at Amici Milano in Trenton

Thanks to one of my readers who works there, I've been told about a deal at Amici Milano restaurant in Trenton, NJ. They're celebrating their 15th Anniversary this coming week. Buy an entrée, get the second for half price.

There are some other deals to check out while you're there. Be sure to ask about great prices on desserts, martinis and other such things.

If you go there, be sure to mention Kristin (who works there) and John's Blog. To check out their menu, get directions, etc., click this link.

No comments: