Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today (11/7) at Woot: M-Audio 49 Key Studio Keyboard, M-Audio Music Producer and M-Audio Torq Mixlab $59.99

I am not into music equipment myself, but today's deal at woot.com seems like a nice bundle of equipment for someone who is. They are selling an M-Audio Recording Studio Equipment bundle for $59.99.

It contains an M-Audio 49-Key Studio Keyboard, M-Audio Music Producer and M-Audio Torq Mixlab, with lots of features to let you create, edit and record music and vocal recordings.

Woot charges just $5.00 for shipping, not bad for a package this large.

I won't pretend to know how to explain all the features, but if this is something up your alley you may want to check out woot today while they're available.

Click here.

No comments: