Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kaspersky Internet Security Suite (3 User) Free After Rebate

If you know anything about me, it's that I hate paying for software, but I still buy all my stuff legally and above board -- I just take advantage of all sorts of free-after-rebate offers. And with all the offers that come and go for Internet Security software, I don't think there's any reason anyone should end up having to pay for it (after getting their rebate money back, that it).

And right now, Fry's is offering Kaspersky Internet Suite (licensed for up to three users) for $59.99, and there's a $60.00 rebate for purchases until December 31st. Shipping is free as well, so your final net (except for the stamp) gets you a penny back.

To check it out, click this link to Fry's.

1 comment:

r4i kaart said...

Excellent live tech support based in the USA. They pay attention to user suggestions and incorporate them into the new product. Free update to new version during license period. Does not slow down your computer.