Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, January 18, 2010

Frank Sinatra "In the Wee Small Hours" MP3 Album Download $2.99

Want to add some classic Sinatra to your music collection? Right now at Amazon.com, they are offering a download of the album "In the Wee Small Hours" for just $2.99.

This album has 16 tracks, so your savings are $12.85 compared to buying all songs individually.

The album includes 1998 digitally remastered recordings of:
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
- Mood Indigo
- Glad To Be Unhappy
- I Get Along Without You Very Well
- Deep In A Dream
- I See Your Face Before Me
- Can't We Be Friends?
- When Your Lover Has Gone
- What Is This Thing Called Love
- Last Night When We Were Young
- I'll Be Around
- Ill Wind
- It Never Entered My Mind
- Dancing On The Ceiling
- I'll Never Be The Same
- This Love Of Mine

To check it out, click the link below.

No comments: