Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Organic Bare Fruit - Half Off the Great Deal Before!

Back in early July, I posted a great deal on Bare Fruit Organic Dried Fruits. At the time, Amazon was selling 24-packs of the dried cherries, mangos or fuji apple chips for $30, almost 2/3 off the regular price.

Well, while I was checking out the Animal Cracker deal in the post I did a few minutes ago, I found that the price was half from where it was in July! That means you could get a 24 pack of dried organic fruit for $15. Regular price is $83.76 so you're getting over 80% off on these natural snacks -- life can't be all about Animal Crackers, can it?

The fuji apple chips are no longer listed in the deal, but the dried cherries and dried mangos are. So if your kid prefers these to Animal Crackers, or you want to alternate these for different snack days, or you just want your own snacks while you kid munches on tasty little animal figures... why not take advantage?

Here's the link.

No comments: