Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Very Nice Deal on a High-Quality Webcam

Thanks to one of my readers for sending this one in...

Zipzoomfly.com has a great deal on a Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision webcam. The regular retail is $129.99, and they've reduced it to $94.99, along with a $60 rebate that gets the final price down to $34.99 (with free shipping).

Here's the link.

Every once in a while you see offers for webcams at lower prices but when I was shopping for webcams a few months ago, the reviews on many of them were disappointing. The one I found most highly praised was the Logitech Vision, and I bought one for myself to use with Skype. I have been pleased with its performance, so I think getting a very high quality instrument like this for $35 is well worth it. The features and software make the webcam images come out great.

So if you want people to see your beautiful face while you call them on Skype, give this webcam a shot.

No comments: