Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Free Greeting Card Samples from Stockwell Greetings

Just the other day I received my free sample greeting cards from Walmart and now here's another offer. This time Stockwell Greetings is offering to send you free samples of some of their cards.

The site doesn't indicate what kind of cards they'll send you (the Walmart ones were all-occasion type cards).

If you want to take a flyer on this one, click this link to request your samples.

No comments: