Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, October 9, 2009

Newest Answer for Ted's Montana Grill Free $8 Entrée Coupon

Well, it's Friday so today starts clue number 4 in their coupon giveaway. If you haven't followed this, they have clues for some American food landmarks every Tuesday and Friday for four weeks. If you answer correctly, you get a coupon for a free $8 entrée. Over the four weeks that means you could pick up coupons for eight free entrées -- the coupons I have received are valid through the end of November, so I can see some nice meals coming up.

The current answer is The World's Largest Catsup Bottle.

To play their contest, click this link.

No comments: