Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Notebook Cooling Pad Free-After-Rebate

If you use a laptop computer, here's an accessory that could come in handy. It's a cooling tray that sits under your laptop. Helps keep it running better and not get overheated.

Right now Circuit City has the Antec Notebook Cooler, originally $39.99 on sale for $14.99. And they have a $15 mail-in rebate good for purchases until August 4th. Here's the link to the offer.

My laptop is always hot from all these great deals, so I'll have to pick one of these up myself!

No comments: