Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

This One Put a Smile on My Face...

I was hunting today for great deals and ran across an item that made me chuckle, and wonder just what it is that you can't find anymore...

There is a bit of a sale going on but it's not the price that got my attention -- it's the item itself. A toilet-roll dispenser that also serves as a dock for your iPod!!! So you can add the bathroom to places where you can listen to your music! The specs are lovely: four moisture-free speakers for high-quality sound, charges the iPod while it's docked, speakers fold in for use as a stereo dock (but then where do you keep the toilet paper?)

Newegg does have a sale for $8 off and it's lower than other retailers on the internet, so if you want to see this, here's the link.

But seriously... really?

No comments: