Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vista Laptop w/ Vista Home Premium & 1Gb RAM on sale $449.99

If you happen to be in the market for a new PC, this is a sale I just ran across that strikes me worth mentioning. Best Buy has a Compaq laptop on sale for $449.99 starting today. It's preloaded with Vista Home Premium and 1Gb RAM -- laptops I've previously seen anywhere near this price range had Vista Basic and 512Mb RAM (ones with Premium/1Gb were always in the $599+ range). Here's the link if you want to look.

No comments: