Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Today, Act Quick -- Another Day of Spirit Air Specials!

Today only (book by 11:59 tonight) Spirit Airlines is back with some of those low roundtrips I've written about. For those of you new to my blog, it's where I was able to book a 2-cent roundtrip to Vegas!

Some of the low fares today include: New York/Detroit for $6 roundtrip; Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Rico or Washington DC $16 roundtrip; Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale for $110 roundtrip (even if it's not an almost-free fare like some others, $110 coast-to-coast sounds pretty low to me). Fares are for some specific dates, and taxes/fees are added (as with all airline tickets). Click on this link.

Spirit has also started something called the $9 Fare Club -- they have an even wider assortment of lower fares, but the club has a small membership fee: $9 for a 3-month trial and $29.95 annually. But as an example, in addition to the low fares above, a $9 Club member would be able to get some even lower fares today, such as Fort Lauderdale to Jamaica (Kingston or Montego Bay) for $2 roundtrip!

Anyway, travel bargains keep popping up, and I will try and pass some along -- there are so many that I'd fill up my blog if I tried and write them all. If you like looking for special travel deals and haven't subscribed to Travelzoo and Shermans Travel, I would do that. But sometimes these special offers pop up elsewhere too! So keep checking in often!

No comments: