Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, February 22, 2008

Baskin-Robbins Sundaes - Buy One, Get One Free!

I'm sitting here watching the snow fall gently to the ground, and my mind turns to... ice cream! If you love ice cream, you know it's not limited to the hot days of summer. Here's a special offer to share the enjoyment... a coupon for buy-one, get-one-free for Baskin-Robbins Sundaes.

The offer expires March 9th, so if you have a yearning for some frozen delights, click on this link for the printable coupon.

No comments: