Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

USB Flash Drives: 2GB $9.99 (After Rebate), 4GB $17.99, Both with Free Shipping

I've blogged about some nice deals on USB flash drives, but if you're still looking... Buy.com is offering the Kingston 4GB Hi-Speed Data Traveler for $17.99. They show the list price as $50, but when I see 4GB drives on sale locally they are running about $30 so this is still a nice price. Especially with the shipping thrown in for free. I've used Kingston memory sticks and find them dependable. This one is nice in that the connector retracts so there's no little cap you can lose in your travels.

They also have the I-Light Portable Thumb Drive Software with a 2GB stick for $39.99 with a $30 rebate making the final cost (with free shipping) $9.99. The software that comes with this drive is meant to have some additional features allowing extra security, zipping, e-mail storage etc., but the reviews on the software look mixed. You can see a couple of reviews on the buy.com site. But you can always still use the drive as is, and a 2GB for under $10 is always sweet. (And if you want to try the software, maybe it fits your needs as well.) The rebate is valid for purchase until February 22nd.

For the 4GB Data Traveler click this picture:
Kingston 4GB Hi-Speed DataTraveler USB Flash Drive
For the I-Light 2GB click this one:

I-Light Portable Thumb Drive Software + 2GB USB Flash Drive

No comments: