Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, August 22, 2008

Recommended for Notebook Users: Antec Notebook Cooler $4.99 After Rebate (Free Shipping)

I found a nice post-rebate price on an item I previously purchased (when a different vendor had a good rebate offer) to use with my notebook. I've found that it does the job and makes using my laptop more comfortable -- and probably is better for the laptop in the long run.

The item is the Antec Notebook Cooler, which sits beneath our laptop and gets plugged into a USB port. It provides a fan that helps the notebook run much cooler. That makes it more comfortable when your wrists are resting on the keyboard. It also keeps the components from overheating and possibly breaking down.

The unit runs very quietly and sits easily under my laptop -- I hardly notice it. And even though it plug into a USB port, it has a pass-through USB port on the other side, so you still have that USB port available if needed. My laptop has been noticeably cooler ever since I started using it.

Right now, Fry's has it on sale for $19.99 with free shipping. There's a $15.00 mail-in rebate for purchases by August 26th. So, bottom line, you can have this useful accessory for your notebook for less than a fiver!

To take a look at the details, here's a link to the Antec Notebook Cooler at Fry's.

No comments: