Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Free 20-Piece Nicorette® Gum Starter Pack

Hopefully none of my readers are smokers (not that I have anything against smokers, I just hope you're all in great health), but for the smokers out there who might be trying to quit, how about a free trial of Nicorette® Gum. GlaxoSmithKline is sending out started packs of twenty pieces.

Hey, it may be the first step to letting go of the habit. Just go to this link, watch the short video and at the end will be a link to request the starter pack.

No comments: