Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reminder -- Free Admission to All National Parks This Weekend

A few weeks back I posted about a program where all National Parks will have free admission for three weekends this summer. This weekend is the second of three, Saturday and Sunday the 18th and 19th.

Some of the locations are free all the time, but some of them have admission fees at other times. So if the weather's nice and you want to explore the grandeur of the U.S.A., this weekend may be a great excuse.

To read my earlier post with more details, click this link.

No comments: