Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, July 20, 2009

Reminder for July 21st -- Free Blueberry Donut at Tim Hortons®, Free Pastry (with Purchase) at Starbucks

I forgot to post an early reminder for the free Mocha drink at McDonald's on Mondays, but I wanted to mention this reminder for two food freebies (well, one with purchase) tomorrow, July 21st. Tim Hortons® will be giving away a blueberry donut totally free, and Starbucks will be giving away a free pastry with any beverage purchase from opening until 10:30 a.m.

If you want to read the original posts with links to get store locations and details, I've moved them to the top of the Hot Deals column at the right.

No comments: