Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Free Issue of Baseball America Magazine

Well, my Mets have suffered through a dreadful year, with injuries galore, so it's time for fans like me to look ahead to next year. One way to do that is to take a look at Baseball America magazine. They focus on future players, those in the minor leagues now, college and high school players that may be drafted soon, etc.

If you want to check out a free issue, you can request one at their website. Just click here for more details.

It's one free issue per household and it arrives in about 5-7 weeks (right around the World Series if you order now).

No comments: