Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Updated -- Computer Mouse - FREE after rebate + free shipping! Till July 1st

Here's a nice deal if you could use an optical computer mouse. I just ordered one myself and wanted to share the info. The site is eaglebit.com and the mouse on sale is the Yamada 800dpi USB Optical Mouse Red Wheel Mouse. The price is $29.99 so the item qualifies for free FedEx ground shipping. There's a $29.99 mail-in rebate that's good until July 1st. So you have a slick-looking optical mouse for free!!!

Here's the link.

I've never ordered from them myself so I checked BizRate and they seemed to have good ratings. I did see one note from a shopper who had a rebate denied because he didn't send in the correct invoice. I looked at the rebate form, and it says to send in the form, the original UPC and the shipped invoice. I think that means that when you first do the order there is a pending receipt while the order is processed but they create an updated shipped invoice once the item is sent. To be on the safe side, I'll go into my account after I get it, print the invoice at that point (it should show shipped) and also send in the packing slip just to be on the safe side.

Update June 27th: The mouse arrived today by FedEx Ground -- quick delivery for free shipping. Cute mouse, installed without a hitch. Just plugged it into my USB port and off it went. Box is written primarily in Chinese as is the instruction book, but most of these devices are plug-and-play so you don't need much detail. Also had a connector from USB to regular mouse port if you wanted to plug it into a mouse port. Comes with driver software disc but that shouldn't be needed on most operating systems. The box also contained a shipping invoice which would be what gets sent in with the UPC code and rebate form.

No comments: