Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Super-Hot!! TODAY ONLY - $25 Restaurant for only $5!

Had to post this as soon as I found it. I haven't written yet about restaurant.com, but it's a site I've used to get great deals on dining out. They have a lot of restaurants that sign up, and you are able to get a $25 dining certificate for $10. (For some restaurants it's a $10 certificate for $3.) The certificates are usually valid for food but not alcohol (each restaurant sets its own conditions). I've used it several times to try out new restaurants in the area, and sometimes to be able to eat more frequently at a restaurant I like. There are some other details about limitations (no more than once a month at a particular restaurant, expire in a year, and some restaurant-specific limits), but they've always worked out well for me.

But the reason I wanted to get this out quickly today is they are offering a special today for 50% off the price of certificates! That means you can get a certificate for $25 at a restaurant for only $5!!! Go to http://www.restaurant.com/ and search for restaurants in your area (you can search by zip code, state and such). If you find one you like add it to your shopping cart. Then when you're finished (maybe you'll find multiple restaurants nearby) and you are checking out, enter the code DAD in the box for promotional code. Hit 'recalculate' and you'll see the price just dropped in half!

Once you enter your payment information and process the transaction, they send you an e-mail with the certificate. I have used the restaurant.com certificates several times and have never had a problem at the restaurants.

Getting a $25 value at a nice restaurant for just $5 if you order today. A tasty deal!

No comments: