Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here's Your Chance: 8-CENT AIRFARE SALE Today!

I wrote that one of the reasons I started this blog was the reaction of people when I told them about my 2-cent roundtrip to Las Vegas. Well, I just spotted this and if you hurry, you have a chance to perhaps book a 16-cent roundtrip!!! Here's the link.

Sale is today (June 20) until 11:59 EDT. Spirit Airlines. Some city pairs are $8 each way and other are 8-cents! Dates vary but this time it isn't necessarily that you have to make the trip overnight to get the 2-cent fare like I did. This time, some destinations look like you could stay a few days or over a week!

Most of the deals are east-coast. Some examples:
Atlantic City and Myrtle Beach, 8-cents each way several days in July
New York and Detroit, 8-cents each way several days in August
New York and Myrtle Beach, $8 each way several days in July
Atlanta and Orlando, 8-cents each way several days in July
Fort Lauderdale and Guatemala City, Grand Cayman Islands,
Santo Domingo, Kingston (Jamaica) $8 each way.

Taxes and airport fees are additional (for the foreign destinations they are steep but they'd be steep even if the fares were full-price).

Amazing travel deals if you can get them... again, click here to get to Spirit.

No comments: