Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Barry Manilow Concert Tickets As Low As $9.99 - Washington DC Saturday February 9th

If you live in or near Washington DC and want a chance to see a concert for a song, take a look at this offer.

Barry Manilow is playing the Verizon Center Saturday night, the 9th of February, and you can get tickets for $9.99! Really! Now they're not the best seats in the house; they're in the top tier of the arena. But if you want to enjoy listening and feeling the energy of the crowd, wouldn't it be a blast to see a show at this price?

To get available tickets (I'd hurry as they're sure to go quickly), click on this link. Then click on the red "Buy Tickets" image and a new webpage will open to search for tickets. On that page, change the price box from "Any Price" to $9.99 and put in the quantity of tickets to search.

I just did this and my search indeed came back with two tickets in Section 432. So they're out there... but who knows for how long?

Deals like these are music to my ears!

No comments: