Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Executive Attache (Good for Laptops) on Clearance at Staples

I ran across an attache case at Staples that is a bit of a break from the black nylon laptop cases you see so often, and it's on clearance, reduced from $49.99 to $14.90. I got one and have to say that it looks like a nice deal for the money, something I'd recommend if you're looking for a nice case.

The look is a bit more rugged, in khaki color with faux leather accents and antique brass hardware. There's a laptop sleeve inside with would probably fit 15" screen units, although a 17" laptop (which is the size I use) fits within the main part of the attache case.

I was able to get free shipping as a Staples Rewards premier member but the item doesn't automatically come with free shipping. But if you add it to other items at Staples for a $50 total order you can get free next business day shipping to your home or office.

If you're looking for an attache case that has a rugged outdoors look but still does the job for your office work, you may want to check it out while they still have some. Click here to take a look.

No comments: