Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, January 4, 2008

Spirit Airlines Roundtrips from 64 Cents! Yes, I Said 64 CENTS!!!!

If you've been reading my blog you know the drill. Spirit Airlines one-day offer for amazingly low airfares, and this time there are fares for 32 cents each way. These fares go fast but they are for real -- after all, I did fly roundtrip to Las Vegas once for a total of two cents!

There are a variety of dates in January and February, and the highlight destinations are Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Myrtle Beach, Atlantic City, New York and Boston. Fares have to be booked by midnight tonight (January 4th).

If you want to take a look and see if these meet your travel needs (or even give you a reason for a mid-winter escape), click here.

No comments: