Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Amazing Music Deal for Fans of Nine Inch Nails - Download 4 Albums (Ghosts I-IV) for $5.00!

As a way to get their music out to fans more affordably, Nine Inch Nails is making the 36 tracks from Ghosts I-IV available for download for a total of $5.00. They have it on their own website but reports are that it takes a wile because of the high traffic hitting the site. So Amazon is also offering the same tracks downloadable for the $5.00 price.

The works are all instrumental, and most of the reviewers on Amazon are quite positive. You can preview the music at Amazon and read the reviews to decide.

If you're looking to expand your music collection and this suits your taste, four albums of MP3s for $5.00 is a wonderful deal.

Here's the link on Amazon: Ghosts I-IV

No comments: