Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Logitech Webcam for Notebooks $10 After Rebate

I like when I can post a deal about a product I've used personally and like. Buy.com is offering the Logitech QuickCam Deluxe Webcam for Notebooks in Silver/Black for $40.00 which is about $20 off the retail of $59.99. And they have a rebate offer for purchases until March 26th for another $30, making the final cost to you a nice, low $10.00 (free shipping on this item).

This webcam has a very nice feature set, easy-to-use software, a very handy little size for travel needs (with a travel case included), good video and audio performance. When we've used it for Skype calls or to record some webinars it's done a very nice job. So if you are in the market for a small but powerful webcam, I think you'd be happy with this one, in my opinion.

Click on the picture for more details.

Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks Webcam - Silver, Black - CMOS - USB

No comments: