Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Free Auntie Anne's Pretzel Coupon

If you like pretzels (I live near Philly and I think it's a rule here that you have to like pretzels), you can print out a coupon that entitles you to a free one from Auntie Anne's.

To print out the coupon, the site may require you to download Coupon Printer software.

If you want to check on Auntie Anne's locations near you, click here for a store locator.

To get to your free pretzel coupon and print it, click this link.

Hey, if you're going to a mall today, it might just be nice to have as a snack!

No comments: