Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, June 16, 2008

Kingston 1GB Flash Drive $6.95

If you're looking for a flash drive to transport files, to use with a digital picture frame, or to add ReadyBoost enhancement to your Vista PC, you can pick up a 1GB drive made by Kingston right now at buy.com for the nice low price of $6.95. They include free budget shipping making it even nicer.

If you prefer a 2GB capacity, they have that available at $10.95.

I've purchased a Kingston DataTraveler and the performance has been excellent. It's a very handy little accessory to keep around, and at this price it's a drop in the bucket for a nice chunk of memory.

Sometimes I wish I coulkd improve my own memory plugging something like this in my ear!

Anyway, if you want to take a look at the specs and maybe buy one or two of these, click the picture below (the 1GB is first).
Kingston 1GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive Kingston 2GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive

No comments: