Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, June 6, 2008

Recertfied iPod Nano 3rd Generation (with Video) Back in Stock at $99.99

Back in April I wrote about the iPod nano available at buy.com at $99.99. It's a recertified unit, from which I normally shy away, but somehow having it recertified by Apple seems a bit more reliable. The reviews on site seem to bear that out.

Buy.com has a limited quantity back in stock, so if this was a deal in which you were interested, you may want to take a look.

The unit has 4GB memory, video capability and all the other iPod music and photo features people have grown to love. Rather than go through the details again in this post, here's a link to my earlier post that had more detailed information and a link to order.

No comments: