Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Amazon.com MP3 Deal of the Day: Etta James "At Last!" Album for $1.99

Amazon.com offers a deal of the day in its MP3 section and you can find some nice album deals that get you a nice bunch of hits for a lot less than buying individual tracks.

Today's deal of the day is the album "At Last!" by Etta James. They have it available for just $1.99. That's over $11 less than if you were to buy all the tracks separately.

Here are the tracks on the album:
- Anything To Say You're Mine
- My Dearest Darling
- Trust In Me
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- Tough Mary
- I Just Want To Make Love To You
- At Last
- All I Could Do Is Cry
- Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All The Time)
- Girl Of My Dreams
- My Heart Cries
- Spoonful
- It's A Crying Shame
- If I Can't Have You

You can listen before you buy, and this drop in price is today (July 5th) only...

Click below to go to the Etta James deal today:



If you want to stay on top of the deal of the day, you can click MP3 Pageand see each day's special offer in the top left corner. If you like to collect music for your iPod, Zune or MP3 player, it might be worth bookmarking this link.

No comments: