Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, September 19, 2008

All Puma Shoes $29.95 or Less at 6pm.com

Looking for some athletic footwear for men or women? You might want to head over to 6pm.com, where they have a sale on all Puma sneakers and shoes. Until September 26th, all styles are $29.95 or less. Puma has many great styles so you're sure to find some that will look great while you're running, playing sports or just taking a good, healthy walk.

What I found useful at the 6pm website is that you can enter your size and then narrow your search to the styles in stock in your size. That's much nicer than when I've gone to other shoe sites, found a style I liked and then clicked only to find my size was out of stock.

You can also narrow your search by categories such as leather, lace-up, low-top, casual, athletic, retro, gym... they have almost 1300 styles in the sale so it'll be fun looking.

Shipping is $6.95 unless you buy over $100 worth, in which case shipping becomes free.

To look at this big selection on sale, click All Puma footwear $29.95 or Less at 6pm.com! (sale ends 12 am PST 9/26/08).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puma is one of my most favorite athletic footwear brand. I used to wear Puma shoes. Those are really best in comfort and flexibility. My first soccer shoe brand was Puma.