Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, September 8, 2008

Mio GPS with Text-to-Speech $99.99

For anyone looking for a small GPS system with text-to-speech capabilities, whether for yourself, for a second car, or maybe as a gift, Staples is currently offering the Mio DigiWalker™ C230 for $99.99. That's a $50 price cut from its usual $149.99. Shipping is free. The price is good until September 13th.

Mio is one of the GPS brands I own and have used, and have been pleased with its performance. I own an older model which doesn't have text-to-speech, which I think is a useful feature (the second GPS I purchased it and it does make a difference). The C230 is just a GPS, it doesn't have an MP3 player built-in, but I have yet to use that feature on my older Mio.

But if just a straightforward GPS is something you could use, this model may fit the bill. To check it out, click this link.

No comments: