Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life Insurance -- Prices Have Dropped

Life insurance. Boring subject. So I'll try to keep it short.

It's one of those details that we don't want to spend much time or thought on, but it's one of those things we sometimes do and then forget about. I recently checked for quotes for a new policy and was really surprised. The last time I had shopped for life insurance was six years ago. I expected that a new policy would be more expensive because of my increase in age, but I was hoping it wouldn't be much more.

But what I found was that I could get a policy for a higher amount and yet pay less than I was paying for the one I bought six years ago!

I used Select Quote for my policy comparison, but there are other companies as well that let you shop from a variety of life insurance providers.

Saving money on all those little life details can help your money go further. So even if you have a life insurance policy that you've had for a while, it might be worth a bit of your time to see what today's prices would bring.

No comments: