Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, October 17, 2008

Columbia Shoes Up to 70% Off at Amazon.com

Today must be outdoors day. I posted earlier about a great deal on Timberlands, and I checked my e-mail and there was a message from amazon.com that they have a sale going on with Columbia brand shoes. Savings are up to 70% on various sandals, running shoes and rugged shoes for outdoor wear.

With some styles the savings vary by size. The shoes are eligible for free shipping if your order exceeds $25.00.

Unlike the Timberland sale, I'm not sure how long the discount is in effect, so if you're interested in checking it out, I'd do it quickly. Just click up to 70% Off Columbia Shoes for their full selection.

No comments: