Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, October 27, 2008

Important Update for My E-Mail Subscribers

Those of you who subscribed to e-mail updates for my blog postings have probably noticed you're not getting any updates for the last week. The website which was sending out these e-mails has gone under.

I've activated a different e-mail updating service through Feedburner, which should prove to be more reliable. The downside is that they send out only one e-mail per day - the reason I had originally chosen SendMeRSS.com was that they were supposed to send e-mails out within two hours of every post. I had thought that would get the news of deals to you more quickly. But they ended up not as reliable as I'd hoped and now they're not sending out anything.

Unfortunately, this change will mean that people who subscribed to the old service will need to re-subscribe (I don't have acess to all your e-mail addresses or I would do this myself). There's a new link in the top left column that says "Subscribe by email." Click on that, enter your e-mail and the validation letters and you should get back on board.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you'll subscribe anew and keep reading these deals and ideas.

No comments: