Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Roundtrip California/New York at $155 Including Taxes/Fees

Looking for a trip between the coasts? Delta has a special price available right now between JFK in New York City and either LAX in Los Angeles or SFO in San Francisco. Depending on the dates you choose, you can get the flights for a roundtrip total of $134.00! If you find a non-stop itinerary, your taxes/fees are as low as $21.00. That makes your final total a really low $155.00!
These fares aren't valid during holiday periods, but I just did a search with flexible travel to leave on a Tuesday (November 18th) and return on a Tuesday (December 2nd). The search results gave me multiple non-stop flights I could choose that day which had this fare available.

This isn't an advertised sale so I don't know how long this fare will last. But if you have coast-to-coast travel plans coming up, it may be worth heady over and taking a look at Delta.

No comments: