Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, October 13, 2008

Restaurant.com Promotional Code for 80% Off -- $25 Dining Certificate for Just $2!

Right on the heels of their 70% promotional code I posted several days ago, Restaurant.com has unleashed a code that lets you save a whopping 80% off the cost of their dining certificates. You can get $25.00 worth of dining at your choice from a wide variety of restaurants for an almost insanely low $2.00!

This is as low as I've ever seen their certificates cut in price. I'm not sure how long this one will be in effect, so if you want to take advantage I'd do it as soon as possible,

The code is EIGHTY, and make sure to hit the 'apply' button during checkout to make sure the discount appears. Here's the link to their site.

If you're not familiar with Restaurant.com, check my recent post for more details on how it works.

No comments: