Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, November 27, 2008

1,000 Posts -- Happy Thanksgiving!

What a nice day to write my 1,000th post!

I hope you get a chance to take some time today to slow down for a moment and take in your own reasons to give thanks. Sure the shopping for deals is fun (and I hope you've been able to take advantage of some of these to make your life a bit more efficient, productive or fun) -- but it's the time you get to enjoy and spend time with those you love and like that make it worth it, no?

So take a moment -- no, take three! Take stock, and realize there are more things for which to give thanks -- and more people for whom to give thanks -- than you realize in the day-to-day rushing around. So let yourself give those thanks and let yourself smile at it all.

No comments: