Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ebates User? Double Your Rewards Today Only

For on-line shopping, I've mentioned ebates a few times as a way to get back a percentage of your purchases when you shop at many stores on-line. These savings can add up (I just got back a nice check for some buys I made over the last few months).

Last year I took advantage after Thanksgiving when they doubled their reward bonus for a day -- in some cases the cash back got up to 55%.

Well, today ebates is doing it again, doubling the amount they credit back to your account. All you have to do is go through ebates.com to get to the store -- once you're in the store it's just like having gone directly to their website. For more details on ebates (and how to sign up free if you're not yet registered), click this link to my post on them.

No comments: