Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blog Posts Will Be Intermittent Over the Holidays

With some traveling coming up, my Internet access may not be readily available over the next few weeks. I will try and update the blog as I am able, but the posts won't be as frequent for a while. I hope you'll keep your subscription active so you get any new deals I can post these days, and still be linked when the blog resumes full force again. Thanks for hanging in...

Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: